Friday, April 15, 2016

"Should I Stay or Shall I Go?"



Denver, CO - Wow... as the title of this blog states, "Should I stay or should I go?", has been on my mind for quite some time, this year!
It's not an easy decision to make, at this point in my life and career, with a firm that has been a part of my life for almost 24 years!!
I do not know how many others have taken this "leap of faith" after being with one organization for so long, but if you have... I truly admire your boldness to make it happen!
AS we all know, too well, that any move is NOT because the "grass is greener on the other side",  because is truly is not!!  Rather it is time to re-invent myself, or get out of the way of myself, in order to improve oneself's mindset!!
It is NO longer the Journey, but the Destination I must acheive "To do today, what other's will not, so that I may have what they cannot".  
So, I am very excited to start a new chapter in my life!!



Thank you for reading my blog, 
Dan Hopper, Realtor® 
Broker Associate @Keller Williams Realty - Downtown Denver
Please, LIKE my Fan Page at: https://www.facebook.com/DenverHomeMarket
Always use your Personal FB page to LIKE our Business Fan Pages! 
" For your NEXT MOVE ... 'Take the HOP to Excellence"!! 
It is encouraging to see the real estate market change to a "positive equity" market swing, and NOW is the TIME to seize that opportunity to Buy and Sell!! Sellers, we need your home on the market, there are Buyers out there searching for homes, due to the lack of inventory!! 
PLEASE FOLLOW DAN AT YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE! CLICK ON LINKS BELOW!!
(under construction)
Dan Hopper, Realtor®, specializes in residential real estate in the Greater Metro Denver and Front Range areas, assisting the community in buying and selling real estate, Foreclosure avoidance in Denver Short Sales, Arvada, Golden, Denver, Westminster, Arvada, Thornton, Broomfield, and Colorado. 
Thank you for reading, "Should I Stay or Should I Go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment